The first time I ordered “my little box” I would have never imagine that It would be such an excitement. I was watching my favourites Youtubers talking about it, and every single time they were about to open the box, their inner “little child” was coming up out of the sudden!
I could imagine why, but I can tell you Guys, It is not fake at all!
Now I have received my second “Little Box” and the excitement is still there. From the reception of the PostmailMan Red Slip to the moment back home to open it.
What I like the most in my Little box are: changes, surprises and subtility. The first one I received was “My Little box by Ines de la Fressange” and It is so simple & chic, so Parisienne! The little “gift” I enjoyed the most was the little pot full of words done by Ines, I read one per day, and here are my favourites:
Si vous ne vous sentez pas à l’aise avec un pull trop décolleté, des talons trop vertigineux ou des pantalons trop collants, changez-vous!
La confiance en soi est la meilleure des tenues. Pensez-y devant votre dressing.
La clef du bonheur? de l’optimisme, un peu d’insouciance et beaucoup d’humour.
Etre Parisienne? C’est avoir un côté impertinent, frondeur et joyeux.
Souriez: c’est le maquillage qui vous va le mieux!
In my opinion, these little words can be read and read again and again, and act as mindset throughout the day.
But the one I like the most is the theme of March: “we can be heroes!!”
- If you don’t feel comfortable with a sweater too revealing, too vertiginous heels or too tight trousers, change your outfit!
- Self-confidence is the best outfit. Think about it in front of your dressing.
- The key of happiness? Optimism, Casual and a lot of humor.
- What is it to be Parisienne? It’s to be sassy, slinger and joyful.
- Smile: it’s the make-up that suits you best!